Thursday, July 25, 2013

Magazine Cover

Here is my magazine cover final. The layout category I chose was, pictures married to type. I knew I wanted my magazine cover to do with music. To be honest, I thought we had through the weekend to finish until I received the email saying it was due. So, I quickly got to work. I looked for the image first. Kurt Cobain was perfect. Then I came up with the name of the magazine. It was inspired by Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody's song. I also looked up the meaning of Rhapsody. I liked that it stated "Epic Poem". Perfect for songwriting appeal. After that, I figured out the font and color of the Masthead and used the glowing edge tool amongst others to get it right.  I put myself in the buyer's shoes and decided what the feature articles would be. I then  had to position where the featured articles would be placed and worked on the font size, style and color of each one. Lastly, I dated my monthly magazine cover. Now, where can I buy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment